Hi loves! It’s been a while so just checking in to ask how you all are! I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that it is already May. This year has flown by so quickly, I can hardly keep track. It’s also coming to that point of the school year now when teachers are subtly hinting at end of year exams which I have desperately been trying to ignore haha! However, on a good note, the weather in London has been warming up a bit and it’s getting dark at 8:00pm now (finally)! I seem to be finding myself hopelessly dreaming of summer during class and I often find myself staring out the window on more occasions than I can count. The idea of spending endless days in the park sunbathing with a good book sounds heavenly!
Anyway, today I thought that I would bring back a ‘series’ that I did on my old blog for the lovely month of May where I share everything from art, film stills, excerpts from books or even just photos that I’ve liked and found on the internet. Voilà, a visual mixtape! I hope you enjoy!
- telepatía – Kali Uchis
- Female Energy, Part 2 – WILLOW
- Binz – Solange
- Call it Fate, Call it Karma – The Strokes
- Hiding Tonight – Alex Turner
- I Bet On Losing Dogs – Mitski
- Moon Song – Phoebe Bridgers
- Champagne Problems – Taylor Swift
- Lovers Rock – TV Girl
- Cherry Flavoured – The Neighbourhood
- Half Time – Amy Winehouse
- Pluto Projector – Rex Orange County
- Sugar Honey Iced Tea – Kelis
- Peaches (feat. Daniel Caesar) – Justin Bieber, Daniel Caesar
- Celia’s Dream – Slowdive
Thanks for reading! Please let me know what you’ve been listening to lately, I love finding new songs from lovely people! I hope to see you around soon!
All my love,